1. Make a Contact – book a free consultation.
2. Home survey – we will asses your project and carry out a survey before providing a quotation.
3. Quotation – a full, written proposal will be prepared.
4. Installation – experience the comfort of one point contact with the confidence of great team of specialists on-hand. All aspects of kitchen refurbishment will be taken care of, including plastering, plumbing, wiring, tiling and decorating.
1. Trusted and recommended local team (rated 10/10 on Checkatrade)
2. Full Project Management with a single point of contact
3. Granite, Quartz and Porcelain worktop specialists
4. Installation Guarantee
Q: How much does Kitchen refurbishment in Maidstone cost?
The cost of kitchen refurbishment project depends on many factors, such as the number of units, the type of kitchen, whether it’s modular, custom made or completely bespoke. On average, our kitchens cost between £10,000 and £40,000+. These prices reflect the high-quality workmanship we put into each and every kitchen – starting with design, right through to project management, installation and aftercare.
Modular Kitchen Cabinets: £5,000
High Quality Laminate worktops: £500
Q: What are the steps of kitchen installation?
Q: How long does kitchen installation take?
An average kitchen installation takes 3 to 5 weeks. We allow 5-7 days for preparation work (kitchen rip-out, 1st fix electrics and plumbing, making good to walls and flooring), followed by 5 to 9 days to install kitchen cabinets and appliances, once the base units are fixed in place it’s time to template worktops, solid surface fabrication is done in the workshop and it takes 5 to 7 working days. After worktop installation, we plumb in sink, tap, connect appliances, fit splashbacks and decorate. The brand new kitchen installation is complete!
Q: Which are the best kitchens in Maidstone?
The best kitchen is not just about a single brand, door style or materials used, the best kitchen is the one that suits your needs and budget. To get a bit deeper into this subject, we will look into 3 key factors of every successful kitchen refurbishment.
“Good value for money- The service all round was excellent. Right from the outset, communication was brilliant, questions were answered, samples hand delivered – nothing was too much effort. We are delighted with the finished result and would highly recommend Kraus Kitchens.”
Mr W, Tonbridge, Kent.
”A fantastic job from design to completion, Eli has a real eye for detail and I couldn’t fault the finish throughout.”
”Main kitchen and appliances fitted within 7 days – work was excellent quality and we had the support of Eli and his team throughout the whole process from choosing a kitchen to ensuring all was perfect which it was. Highly recommend this company.”