1. Make a Contact – book a free consultation.
2. Home survey – we will asses your project and carry out a survey before providing a quotation.
3. Quotation – a full, written proposal will be prepared.
4. Installation – experience the comfort of one point contact with the confidence of great team of specialists on-hand. All aspects of kitchen refurbishment will be taken care of, including plastering, plumbing, wiring, tiling and decorating.
‘I adore my new kitchen. Cannot say anything more.’
– Verified Review
1. Trusted and recommended local team (rated 10/10 on Checkatrade)
2. Full Project Management with a single point of contact
3. Granite and Quartz worktop specialists
4. Installation Guarantee
Q: How much does Kitchen fitting cost?
The cost of kitchen installation depends on many factors, such as the number of units, the type of kitchen, whether it’s modular, true handleless or bespoke. Fully assembled modular kitchen installation starts at around £1.500, bespoke kitchen fitting takes longer and may cost between £2.500 – £4.500. We’ve worked out a useful guide to calculate an average cost of kitchen installation in Kent. Simply count the number of cabinets and fitted appliances, such as dishwashers, extractor fans and fridges and multiply it by 170. As an example, the kitchen below is made up of 13 units, 13 x 170 = £2210. This is an average price of a dry fit kitchen installation, it includes fitting of cupboards, decorative panels, plinths and appliances, it does not include installation of worktops, plumbing or preparation work.
Q: What are the steps of kitchen installation?
Q: How long does kitchen installation take?
An average kitchen installation takes 3 to 5 weeks. We allow 5-7 days for preparation work (kitchen rip-out, 1st fix electrics and plumbing, making good to walls and flooring), followed by 5 to 9 days to install kitchen cabinets and appliances, once the base units are fixed in place it’s time to template worktops, solid surface fabrication is done in the workshop and it takes 5 to 7 working days. After worktop installation, we plumb in sink, tap, connect appliances, fit splashbacks and decorate. The brand new kitchen installation is complete!
“Good value for money- The service all round was excellent. Right from the outset, communication was brilliant, questions were answered, samples hand delivered – nothing was too much effort. We are delighted with the finished result and would highly recommend Kraus Kitchens.”
Mr W, Tonbridge, Kent.
”A fantastic job from design to completion, Eli has a real eye for detail and I couldn’t fault the finish throughout.”
”Main kitchen and appliances fitted within 7 days – work was excellent quality and we had the support of Eli and his team throughout the whole process from choosing a kitchen to ensuring all was perfect which it was. Highly recommend this company.”